Меню

очередное негирийское письмо

AD
04 июл 2003, 18:41
Девченки!Я просто рыдала над етим письмом! Ванька(на деревню дедушке)-отдыхает!!!! From YVES DOLEVES chief cashier BIAO BANK Dear One , It is with hope and respect i write you this proposal . I work at the BIAO BANK abidjan Cote d'ivoire west africa as the chief cashier . There was a man called christopher cariod a culumbian based in Cuba . He flew into this country seven years ago , as away to ascape the arest of the american government, because he was a drug barron , he told me as a secret , consquently he made a hudge deposit of four hundred and twenty millions of american dollars ($ 25,000,000) into our bank . We later became friend and after lived together , he based here in abidjan as i could remember on the 2nd march 2001 , he traveld to south africa for one mounth , which after he came back died of slight illness of two days , in his life time he ask me in case he dies he want to be beried here , he has no family neither wife , i did bery him here . Since his death i kept it secret with me trying to claim this fund , but it failed , i leter explain to my boss , who now sugest the only way we can make the deal is to contact a foreigner to help us and transfer this fund . Please my porpose of contacting you is to help us for this ransaction , according to our banking policies guideline here stipulate that if such money remained unclaimed after five years the money will automatically be put into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund , secondly the request of a foreigner is a result of the fact that and ivorian cannot be a next of kin to a foreigner , henforth we request for your assistance on this business deal . We agreed that 25% of this money will be for you as the foreigner in respect of a foreign account and any expenses incured during this transaction , please to anable the immediat transfer of this fund you should aply first as the relation or the next of kin of the deceased, indicating your bank name , account number , your private telephone number and fax for easier and effective communication, and communication where the money will be remited . Please make a good research the business we will invest this money when finaly is transfered ito your account . Upon receipt of your reply , i will send to you by fax or email the next of the application , i will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all the required arrangement have been made for the transfer . This is how we the bankers makes our money , since i started working in the bank this is the first time to get an opportunity like this , i should not miss it , i thank God for this golden opportunity . Thank you for your understanding and cooperation hoping receiving from you soon. Your faithfully YVES DOLEVES Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Previous Next | Close MSN - More Useful Everyday MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat © 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Privacy Statement
04 июл 2003, 19:11
Самое удивительное, что после всего, что было написано про этих мошенников, есть еще люди, которые попадаются. У нас в журнале читала статью о таких доверчивых.
04 июл 2003, 19:23
так пишат-то жалобно!Ну как не помочь им, а заодно и себе навариться.
04 июл 2003, 20:10
:):):) А вот из моих архивов: My name is Mr.stanley Adams I work in the credit and accounts department of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,Lagos, Nigeria. I write you in respect of a foreign customer with Domicilliary A/C number 6402356789. His name is Engineer Joseph Schultzman. He was among those who died in a plane crash here in Nigeria during the reign of late General Sani Abacha. Sir,since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Joseph Schultzman, who was an oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records and accounts and since then no body has come to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin to the late Engineer. He had only $38.5mllion in his a/c and the a/c is coded. It is only an insider that could produce the code or password of the deposit particulars. As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position in the bank. Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of kin, I hereby ask for your co operation in using your name as the next of kin to the deceased to send these funds out to a foreign offshore bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you. At this point I am the only one with the information because I have removed the deposit file from the safe . By this doing, what is required of you is to send an application laying claims of the deposit as next of kin to the late Engineer. I will need your full name and address, company or residential, so that i can computerize them to tally with next of kin column in the certificate of deposit. Finally i want you to understand that the request for a foreigner as the next of kin is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and for that reason alone a local cannot represent as next of kin. When you contact me, then we shall discuss on how the money will be split between us. Trusting to hear from you, I remain Respectfully yours,
04 июл 2003, 20:13
:) И еще:): DEAR FRIEND, MY GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND I HOPE THIS LETTER MEETS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH. I AM LAUREN PATRICK MUKEMBE, AIDE TO THE LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM WRITING TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH BASED ON YOUR PROFILE I RECEIVED FROM THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN SOUTH AFRICA. I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION AS A WAR REFUGEE HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA. FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO WAS FORCED OUT OF POWER, I WAS INSTRUCTED BY HIM TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF US$22MILLION WHICH WAS TO BE TRANSFERRED ABROAD AND LODGED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING DISCLOSED AS FAMILY VALUABLES IN MY NAME PENDING FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. TWO WEEKS LATER ON MAY 16 1997, PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO GAVE UP POWER TO THE REBELS LED BY LAURENT KABILA, WHO WERE ADVANCING FROM KISINGANI AND FLED TO TOGO FROM WHERE HE LATER MOVED TO MOROCCO WHERE HE DIED ON SEPTEMBER 7, 1997 LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS AFTER HE WAS FORCED OUT OF POWER. HE WAS AGED 66 YEARS. I MANAGED TO ESCAPE TO SOUTH AFRICA WITH MY SON LAUREN JNR., AGED 17 WHERE I AM PRESENTLY RESIDING AS A WAR REFUGEE SHORTLY AFTER THE CAPITAL CITY KINSHASHA WAS OVER RUN OVER BY REBELS. I LOST MY WIFE AND MY TWO CHILDREN, AND ALL MY POSSESSIONS DURING THE REBEL ONSLAUGHT ON THE CAPITAL CITY. THE LATE MOBUTU SESE-SEKO DURING HIS 30 YEAR RULE AMASSED A PERSONAL FORTUNE OF US$8 BILLION WITH HOUSES IN SWITZERLAND AND FRANCE. HOWEVER, THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT LAURENT KABILA MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL HIS ASSETS AND CONFISCATE HIS PROPERTIES. I THUS DECIDED TO LIE LOW IN SOUTH AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION, UNTIL WHEN THINGS GET BETTER LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT LAURENT KABILA IS DEAD AND HIS SON JOSEPH KABILA HAS TAKEN OVER. I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY ABROAD WHERE THE MONEY IS STILL LODGED AS FAMILY VALUABLES. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON MY BEHALF. ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE MODALITIES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE FUNDS. MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASIZE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHCH I HAVE REPOSED IN YOU. IF YOU WANT TO ASSIST, I SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE OF THE BUSINESS, TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER MODALITIES INCLUDING RENUMERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES. I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED. FOR THIS REASON, KINDLY FURNISH ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, WHICH IS YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE AND ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL USING THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS. YOURS SINCERELY, LAUREN PATRICK MUKEMBE
Anonymous
04 июл 2003, 20:34
Снегири - не гири... а страна - Нигерия
04 июл 2003, 21:52
ну да? тада возьми с полки пирожок
04 июл 2003, 20:53
между прочим эти нигерийцы нагрели мир на несколько мильёнов точно - в основном США и всякие такие страны, где у людей в порядке вещей иметь счёт в банке.
04 июл 2003, 21:55
все хочу спросить Вас , Мучача, а Вашем альбоме что значит "купила балаклаву"? в сущности, интересует значение слова "балаклава".Спасибки
04 июл 2003, 23:20
http://www.uscav.com/shop/uscsearchresultsr.asp?search=balaclava&urlid=goto_balaclava
04 июл 2003, 23:26
ух ты, а я то мучалась.Какие интересные, однако, термины , в России"барсетка" кое-где -"балаклава". велик и могуч он
04 июл 2003, 23:45
А барсетка разве на голову надевается? :-о
04 июл 2003, 23:48
неее, на руке носится или под мышкой.:-)
05 июл 2003, 00:11
:-) Я так и думала. Меня Ваш предыдущий пост сбил с толку, a вдруг барсетка - это балаклава в России.
06 июл 2003, 10:16
офф: недавно где-то прочла, что барсетка - это, по-моему, в переводе с итальянского "дамская сумочка". А у нас мужики с ними таскаются :-)
06 июл 2003, 12:18
у нас их пидарками называют :-)
05 июл 2003, 03:02
балаклава- военная шапка с прорезями для глаз и рта. :) Мы такие таскаем, когда холодно..:)
05 июл 2003, 10:30
да поняли уже
05 июл 2003, 10:35
Балаклава-ето еще и местность в Крыму, там русские с англичанами бились в 19 веке.
05 июл 2003, 16:40
лыжная шапка в принципе.
AD
AD
07 июл 2003, 02:05
Оказывается неплохо это не владеть английским настолько чтобы не углубыиться в чтение подобного писма :-) Мне было лень читать разбираться :-) Поняла что о чем-то просят :-) Дать мне нечего, самой бы кто подал :-) Ну и стерла я его :-)
07 июл 2003, 02:40
:) Так и надо:):):)!
07 июл 2003, 13:34
пойду забуду, я етот английский!(ну и еще пару-тройку языков, фиг с ними-одна морока!):-)
AD

© Eva.ru 2002-2024 Все права на материалы, размещенные на сайте, защищены законодательством об авторском праве и смежных правах и не могут быть воспроизведены или каким либо образом использованы без письменного разрешения правообладателя и проставления активной ссылки на главную страницу портала Ева.Ру (www.eva.ru) рядом с использованными материалами. За содержание рекламных материалов редакция ответственности не несет. Свидетельство о регистрации СМИ Эл №ФС77-36354 от 22 мая 2009 г. выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор) v.3.4.325