Меню

штанишки для модниц, shovava 2008 (инфо кузины NY)

AD
24 Mar 2008, 23:58
Hey to all you beautiful ladies, As some of you may know I just started my clothing line named "Shovava". I am excited to say that so far I have 10 pants...(working on tops now). Hey, its a start! Basically I started it because I couldn't find that perfect pant for myself even in the most expensive stores- something classic that hugs hips and butt nicely without those weird crotch lines, feels comfortable and wrinkle-free. Check it out, let me know what you think...be honest please=) (I know, its kind of lame to use yourself as a model, but I don't have money to pay models.) If you guys know boutique owner/buyers here in NY or other cities, anyone who would be interested in buying these pants, any comment/info is greatly appreciated. And of course wholesale price for you. Just let me know your size and color you prefer. http://gallery.mac.com/shovava#100026&view=mosaic&sel=0 Some Basic Info: Imported Ultra soft micro fabric. Flattering low rise silhouette. Sexy, modern look. Front zip with hook and bar closure. The special cut of the pant does subtle, but sensational, things for the rear view. Front patch pockets, flare bottom. Domestic. Colors and content: Black, Burgundy Red, White- Polyester/Rayon/Spandex: 63/32/5 Ochre , Black-Polyester/Rayon/Spandex: 63/32/5 + 100% genuine leather. Dark Teal, Grass Green, Spring Green, Burgundy Red - Cotton 16 wales baby stretch corduroy: Cotton 97%, spandex 3%.
AD

© Eva.ru 2002-2024 Все права на материалы, размещенные на сайте, защищены законодательством об авторском праве и смежных правах и не могут быть воспроизведены или каким либо образом использованы без письменного разрешения правообладателя и проставления активной ссылки на главную страницу портала Ева.Ру (www.eva.ru) рядом с использованными материалами. За содержание рекламных материалов редакция ответственности не несет. Свидетельство о регистрации СМИ Эл №ФС77-36354 от 22 мая 2009 г. выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор) v.3.4.325